Teen Health Community

Endometriosis?

I am in my early teens. Over the past month, I have been having abdominal pain/cramps, abdominal bloating that comes and goes, back aches, neck aches, trouble sleeping, spotting/heavy abnormal bleeding, sweating more often, breast enlargement/tenderness, nipple darkening, nausea, fatigue, a lot of white/clear sticky (and thick) discharge, and sharp pains in my pelvic ligament/bone region. I am not pregnant, I have never had sex, and there is no chance that I could be pregnant. My aunt has Endometriosis, and earlier in the month I was diagnosed with Ovarian Cysts by a GYN, but I do believe it is more than that (there was no testing done.) Could it be Endometriosis? I have an estrogen dominance as well.
We answer your top questions about the flu vaccine.
Yummy eats that will keep your child healthy and happy
Healing home remedies for common ailments
Do you ever wonder exactly what happens to your body during your period? Ob/Gyn Elaine Brown, MD, explains the menstrual cycle in-depth.
Is the PS3 the new Prozac … or causing ADHD in your kid?