Aa
A
A
A
Close
Teen Health Community
2.85k Members

Hard Lump on Shaft of Penis??

about 2 months ago i found a small bump, the size of airsoft BB. it was only visible when i had an erection. No pain, discomfort, irritation, nothing. And recently it got larger, only a little but ive gotten worried. still no pain or anything. but it is visible and felt when i dont have an erection. located right where my penis shaft and scrotum meet. it is hard, and moveable. PLEASE HELPPP!!!!!!
2 Responses
i am 16 and not sexually active, so it is highly unlikely this could be an STD>
351246 tn?1379685732
MEDICAL PROFESSIONAL
Hi!
A hard moveable lump on shaft of penis not due to a STD can be a sebaceous cyst, an infected hair follicle, or a Fordyce spot (dilated blood vessel that heals on its own). Since it has increased in size, show this to your doctor once. Most of these lumps are harmless and do not usually cause any problems.Take care!

The medical advice given should not be considered a substitute for medical care provided by a doctor who can examine you. The advice may not be completely correct for you as the doctor cannot examine you and does not know your complete medical history. Hence this reply to your post should only be considered as a guiding line and you must consult your doctor at the earliest for your medical problem.
Have an Answer?
Didn't find the answer you were looking for?
Ask a question
Popular Resources
We answer your top questions about the flu vaccine.
Yummy eats that will keep your child healthy and happy
Healing home remedies for common ailments
Can HIV be transmitted through this sexual activity? Dr. Jose Gonzalez-Garcia answers this commonly-asked question.
Do you ever wonder exactly what happens to your body during your period? Ob/Gyn Elaine Brown, MD, explains the menstrual cycle in-depth.
Is the PS3 the new Prozac … or causing ADHD in your kid?