Aa
A
A
A
Close
Teen Health Community
2.86k Members

Hard Lumps Under MALE Nipples

A few months ago, I noticed a small hard lump under my left nipple, it is mildly painful to touch and over the last few months since I First noticed it, it has grown, now I can feel it under my whole left nipple, which is a little swollen and bulgy, now I feel another lump just like that one forming under my right nipple, I am 14 years old and I am a guy please help!
1 Responses
351246 tn?1379682132
MEDICAL PROFESSIONAL
Hi!
The lumps could be due to could be due to low testosterone production and male breast enlargement or gynecomastia. Other possibilities are adrenal gland dysfunction, pituitary tumors, certain drugs and obesity (this can cause increased fatty deposits in breast). Please discuss this with your doctor and get this evaluated by going for a MRI of brain, adrenal gland function which measures the cortisol level, serum testosterone level and a BMI index to know if obesity is the cause. Take care!
Have an Answer?
Didn't find the answer you were looking for?
Ask a question
Popular Resources
We answer your top questions about the flu vaccine.
Yummy eats that will keep your child healthy and happy
Healing home remedies for common ailments
Can HIV be transmitted through this sexual activity? Dr. Jose Gonzalez-Garcia answers this commonly-asked question.
Do you ever wonder exactly what happens to your body during your period? Ob/Gyn Elaine Brown, MD, explains the menstrual cycle in-depth.
Is the PS3 the new Prozac … or causing ADHD in your kid?