MedHelp.org will cease operations on May 31, 2024. It has been our pleasure to join you on your health journey for the past 30 years. For more info, click here.

I hate the way they look..

When i hit puberty, my breasts increased a staggering 3 sizes within the space of 2 years! i have stretch marks on my breasts, and i think my nipples make them look even worse. They are pink, and around the nipple are some red spots that appear every now and then. they are also slightly saggy, and i think this is horrible for my age of 17, i am a healthy weight as ive been informed by my doctor, what could be wrong? how do i make them slightly more appealing?
Sort by: Helpful Oldest Newest
Try and consider that MANY girls would trade with you every day of the week and twice on Sundays. Believe it or not, you really ae blessed. Wear a good bra for support and enjoy being who you are, inside and out!
Helpful - 0
I'm 19 and I get red spots on my breasts sometimes.  I also have HAIR on my nipples which is obviously rather annoying considering I am a girl!  I used to pluck them every so often (although it wasn't like anyone was getting to see them very often at all - although the first boy who saw them proceeded to mock me and call them 'fuzzy wuzzy bears' and talk about how I needed a 'weed whacker' - kind of uncalled for, particularly since we're only talking about 9 hairs per nipple) but now I have a really amazing boyfriend who doesn't care at all about the hair and thinks plucking them is unnecessary pain.  I think so too.  Mine are very slightly saggy although I'm not sure it's really unusual, just not admitted to and impossible to tell when wearing a bra.  And of course a decent boyfriend (like mine) won't care.  
You're unlucky to have grown so fast to get stretch marks.  Although there are some things you can rub into your skin that can diminish or even get rid of that entirely.  Here in New Zealand we get 'Bio-Oil' for that although of course products vary in different countries.  Go to your pharmacist and ask for something and they'll probably have stuff.  
But the most important thing to make your situation better is a change in self-esteem rather than the bio-oil thing.  It's amazing how girls will focus on their imperfections and not look at their overall beauty.  I reckon chances are you're beautiful, since you're 17 and female, and especially if you're a healthy weight.  I found that trying to look at the positive in myself made a huge difference to me, although of course it took some years for that full change to occur.  
Helpful - 0

You are reading content posted in the Teen Health Community

We answer your top questions about the flu vaccine.
Yummy eats that will keep your child healthy and happy
Healing home remedies for common ailments
Do you ever wonder exactly what happens to your body during your period? Ob/Gyn Elaine Brown, MD, explains the menstrual cycle in-depth.
Is the PS3 the new Prozac … or causing ADHD in your kid?