Teen Health Community

I have missed my period for a month and a half

So I am twelve turning thirteen next week. I have a boyfriend we've been daiting since third grade but never had sex. I've always been a good girl. I would cry when I get in trouble. I had my period on the 18 of August. I didn't have it what so ever in September.  Now it's October 20 and I still haven't had one. I have masturbated and had an orgasm. And I'm really paranoid and scared that I might have messed something up. I've never lost my virginity and I plan on not doing that ever. I'm scared to ask my mom. I did about the first month and she said there usually irregular but it's almost another month now. Someone please help.
Hi please speak to your Mother again she will be only to pleased to help you , have you a Aunt you can trust if so tell her or a teacher in school , please don't keep it to yourself any longer , take care ,
We answer your top questions about the flu vaccine.
Yummy eats that will keep your child healthy and happy
Healing home remedies for common ailments
Do you ever wonder exactly what happens to your body during your period? Ob/Gyn Elaine Brown, MD, explains the menstrual cycle in-depth.
Is the PS3 the new Prozac … or causing ADHD in your kid?