Aa
A
A
A
Close
Teen Health Community
2.87k Members

I suddenly don't need to sleep nor eat. What do I do?

Hi, I'm 13 years old 150cm (5ft) 37kg (81.571 pounds) (Not really sure what information is needed  )and I just don't get hungry nor tired anymore I can just stay up all night or go days without eating I mean I'm not trying to not to eat or sleep but sometimes I'll just suddenly realise I haven't eaten all day and I'm still not hungry or it's suddenly 5am and I've been up all night also I just haven't being tiring I used to be weary after school and go to sleep at like 10pm but now I just don't seem to get tired or need to sleep or eat at all. What do I do.
1 Responses
11369760 tn?1449504372
Eventually, this will catch up with you, and your overall health will go downhill, because one's body needs both nutrients from food and enough sleep. Be sure you are not ingesting any caffeine from coffee, sodas, or "energy drinks" nor using any illicit drugs.  Otherwise, I don't have an answer for your situation.  
Have an Answer?
Didn't find the answer you were looking for?
Ask a question
Popular Resources
We answer your top questions about the flu vaccine.
Yummy eats that will keep your child healthy and happy
Healing home remedies for common ailments
Can HIV be transmitted through this sexual activity? Dr. Jose Gonzalez-Garcia answers this commonly-asked question.
Do you ever wonder exactly what happens to your body during your period? Ob/Gyn Elaine Brown, MD, explains the menstrual cycle in-depth.
Is the PS3 the new Prozac … or causing ADHD in your kid?