Teen Health Community

I think i peed on myself

I woke up this morning in a huge wet spot like i had peed on myself but it didn't have a smell. I took a shower and changed my panties but I can't stop wondering if this is normal or not? Also my boobs have been hurting alot for the past few days is that normal.
If you drank something close to bed and were in a deep sleep, it would not be uncommon that you peed yourself. It could also be sweat that caused a wet spot, among other possibilities. Sore boobs are a common symptom of PMS and your period about to start, so I wouldn't worry about that.
We answer your top questions about the flu vaccine.
Yummy eats that will keep your child healthy and happy
Healing home remedies for common ailments
Do you ever wonder exactly what happens to your body during your period? Ob/Gyn Elaine Brown, MD, explains the menstrual cycle in-depth.
Is the PS3 the new Prozac … or causing ADHD in your kid?