Mouth Problems.

I am a 17 year old male. I  have had this problem for around 1 month now. I get a ulcer on my lower (inside) lip. It stays for a few days and goes away. I also have white lumpy blotches on some parts of my gums. On the far back of my tongue I have pea size lumps. Either corner of my top lip I have a cluster of spots (don't really know what they are) They are almost skin color. Please can someone reply with a possible answear to this, it is starting to worry me.
   Try taking Vitamin C rich food - lemon juice, Orange juice, Indian gooseberry etc., and also honey. If it does not go away, show it to a Physician.

Solace

Thanks, I will try and see how it goes.

You are reading content posted in the Teen Health Community

We answer your top questions about the flu vaccine.
Yummy eats that will keep your child healthy and happy
Healing home remedies for common ailments
Do you ever wonder exactly what happens to your body during your period? Ob/Gyn Elaine Brown, MD, explains the menstrual cycle in-depth.
Is the PS3 the new Prozac … or causing ADHD in your kid?