Teen Health Community

Oral sex causing sore throat

I have an issue with giving head to boys, in january i done it to one boy and become badly ill after with a sore throat, swollen glands, blocked synesis and a chesty cough, i went to the doctor adn he gave me normal antibiotices, however the cough never seemed to go, recently i gave oral sex again to a different boy and the same thing has happened again with blocked synesis sore throat and cough, although this time i seem to have 2 ulcers on my tongue, i have a tongue piercing and one of the ulcers is right next to it, i am quite worried as its 2 different people which have caused me to become ill and im not sure what it could be, i dont usually get ill easily but i seem to get badly ill when giving oral sex, any ideas?
Have you been tested for STDs?
We answer your top questions about the flu vaccine.
Yummy eats that will keep your child healthy and happy
Healing home remedies for common ailments
Do you ever wonder exactly what happens to your body during your period? Ob/Gyn Elaine Brown, MD, explains the menstrual cycle in-depth.
Is the PS3 the new Prozac … or causing ADHD in your kid?