TEENAGE BREASTS

Hi. I am 16 years old and I have a problem about my breasts.Well I am a very sportive person but still my breasts are in the size of the palm of my hand. http://plasticsurgerystar.com/forum/topic-ideal-breast-size-and-shape-for-breast-implants   Like the first one in the second line.
-> Are they going to grow up? They say you usually have your mother's breasts and my mother has normall breasts. Are they going to grow up?
Best Answer
Well,  first off I'm highly offended by the website's "Perfect Breast".  Really?  There are guys who like all sizes of breasts,  from enormous to almost flat.  

In the future it will be up to you to decide whether to augment,  but there ARE men who like small,  pretty breasts.
Sort by: Helpful Oldest Newest
thank you for your cindness... :)
Helpful - 0

You are reading content posted in the Teen Health Community

We answer your top questions about the flu vaccine.
Yummy eats that will keep your child healthy and happy
Healing home remedies for common ailments
Do you ever wonder exactly what happens to your body during your period? Ob/Gyn Elaine Brown, MD, explains the menstrual cycle in-depth.
Is the PS3 the new Prozac … or causing ADHD in your kid?