Teen Health Community

URGENT - Lump

I'm 15 male and for the last three months or more i have had a tender reasonably sized lump in my right nipple. It looks no different to my left nipple but something is definitely wrong. After reading  a few things, i thought it may be something to do with hormones, It may not be related but i am very far behind puberty compared to people around me, eg leg hair, height, so on..........I am going to a doctor but i would really like to know if anyone has experienced the same or know what it COULD be........thanks.
It is good that you are getting it checked and there are a number of possible explanations for what is going on, but it may be a simple cyst that is there or something else. Hope the doctor's appointment goes well.
We answer your top questions about the flu vaccine.
Yummy eats that will keep your child healthy and happy
Healing home remedies for common ailments
Do you ever wonder exactly what happens to your body during your period? Ob/Gyn Elaine Brown, MD, explains the menstrual cycle in-depth.
Is the PS3 the new Prozac … or causing ADHD in your kid?