Teen Health Community

Vulva bumps

For the past three day I've had irrtion on vulva's, I have little bumps that look like ulcers. I went to the doctor today (not my obgyn), & they took my blood to be sent to the lab. they said it might be herpes but I've been safe, except with my boyfriend now of 10 months. I heard under a lot of stress is when you get an outbreak but I haven't been stressed in months. I'm so scared. I don't know what it could be. The bumps aren't oozing or anything there just on my vulva (left & right) & a little tear on my anus. Can anyone enlighten me on what they think it could be? It's not itchy or anything just uncomfortable.
We answer your top questions about the flu vaccine.
Yummy eats that will keep your child healthy and happy
Healing home remedies for common ailments
Do you ever wonder exactly what happens to your body during your period? Ob/Gyn Elaine Brown, MD, explains the menstrual cycle in-depth.
Is the PS3 the new Prozac … or causing ADHD in your kid?