Teen Health Community

Weight Loss Tips.

So I want to loose weight. When I was 14 I was 164 pounds and I went on a diet and did exercise and I went down to 138 pounds. Currently I'm 17 and i have regained the weight. I am 158 pounds and I really don't want to go back to 164 pounds. I am 5 feet tall and I checked my BMI and I am overweight. I really want to loose weight. My goal weight is 120-125. I am going to prom with my boyfriend in June and I want to loose weight to look nice. Even if i don't make it to my weight goal until June , I want to shed some pounds still. Tips on how to loose weight fast and healthy.
The best, healthy way to lose weight is to eat about 4 or 5 small meals a day and to exercise daily, switching between cardio and resistance training. Also try to cut out soda and drink lots of water instead. Healthy weight loss should only consist of losing a couple pounds or less a week in order to keep it off long term.  
I weigh 228 pounds and I can't seem to lose weight. Any suggestions that don't involve too much exercise because I am also asthmatic.
We answer your top questions about the flu vaccine.
Yummy eats that will keep your child healthy and happy
Healing home remedies for common ailments
Do you ever wonder exactly what happens to your body during your period? Ob/Gyn Elaine Brown, MD, explains the menstrual cycle in-depth.
Is the PS3 the new Prozac … or causing ADHD in your kid?