Teen Health Community

acne

hi im 20 years old and i had acne since i was 13 i hate having acne especially on my face and i tryed alot of acne medications but nothing seems to work can anybody suggest new stuff that i can use to help clear it up that would be appricated thanks
When I Have Spots I Use Clear White Toothpaste Leave It On Till Its Hard Then Wash Off It Works Really Good, And I Know This Will Sound Abit Freaky But Eggs Are Brilliant, Separate The Whites And Yoke, Put Some Of The Whites Onto Your Face Then Take Some Tissue(doesnt matter what type) and place it over the whites keep doing this process until you have 3-4 covers of tissue on and then wait for it to all Harden Then Take It Off Like A Face Mask Then Use The Yoke As A moisturiser and then wash off....it works for me so i hope it helps :)
thanks so much i will try both of those hope this works
Hey ive had acne for a while now since i was 8 and now im 15 (early bloomer)  and what ive noticed that works is using cetaphil and clean and clear, specifically the clean and clear 3 in 1 exfoliating cleanser. Both are great products and get rid of acne. Ive had a hard time with acne and sometimes still do but these products really work. Also, use a facial mask once or twice a couple weeks and an exfoliating scrub two to three times a week to get rid of dead skin cells. Use makeup that is good for your skin as well like bareminerals. It may be pricey, but its a decent sized container and the benefits of it are amazing
thanks i will try it i will do anything to help clear it up
We answer your top questions about the flu vaccine.
Yummy eats that will keep your child healthy and happy
Healing home remedies for common ailments
Do you ever wonder exactly what happens to your body during your period? Ob/Gyn Elaine Brown, MD, explains the menstrual cycle in-depth.
Is the PS3 the new Prozac … or causing ADHD in your kid?