Teen Health Community

birth control

I am on the pill and have been for about a year. I did get my period however it is a really light brown, which lasted about 5 days. I have not forgotten any pills or had unprotected sex in the last month. Could this mean early pregnancy?
oh my god , will you please go to a family planning clinic and learn somthing !  if you are responsible enough to have sex with pill condom and withdrawal you should at least know about these methods and what they do to you and your body . sorry to be harsh but 6 posts about the same thing is with same answers are getting silly . you are as safe as it gets. belive me !
We answer your top questions about the flu vaccine.
Yummy eats that will keep your child healthy and happy
Healing home remedies for common ailments
Do you ever wonder exactly what happens to your body during your period? Ob/Gyn Elaine Brown, MD, explains the menstrual cycle in-depth.
Is the PS3 the new Prozac … or causing ADHD in your kid?