can i get pregnant without having sex?

me and my boyfriend were in the hot tub, we started kissing and he started to rub his penis through his boxers and swim trunks on my vagina while i was wearing my bathing suit, he did his thing and pulled away. can i get pregnant this way?
it is possible but not likely at all
The only way you can get pregnant is if his sperm comes in contact with your vagina. If he is simply rubbing himself on you through his boxers, there is a very low chance you could get pregnant. You must always remember that even if a guy doesnt ejaculate, there may still be some sperm around the tip of his penis and you need to be careful about that. It is also referred to as "pre-***".

You are reading content posted in the Teen Health Community

We answer your top questions about the flu vaccine.
Yummy eats that will keep your child healthy and happy
Healing home remedies for common ailments
Do you ever wonder exactly what happens to your body during your period? Ob/Gyn Elaine Brown, MD, explains the menstrual cycle in-depth.
Is the PS3 the new Prozac … or causing ADHD in your kid?