I had a similar problem about seven years ago. It was so frustrating. I went to the doctor four times, tried the over the counter stuff, the pills, the prescriptions... nothing worked. I even tried the supplements from the health food store and tried eating lots of yogurt. Eventually it just went away on its own and I haven't had a yeast problem since. Your body has natural healing properties and will right itself on its own. Here are some things you should do:
1. Do not douche. Douching upsets the natural balance of bacteria and yeast in your vagina and will cause infections.
2. Avoid bread and sugary foods as much as possible. If there is yeast in your vagina it is in the rest of your body too and sugar will just feed it.
3. Use condoms if you have sex. You CAN give a yeast infection to a guy (they usually get no symptoms) and then he will just keep passing it back to you.
4. Eat yogurt with live cultures in it - sugar free is best, but any kind helps.
5. Use pantyliners when you have an infection. Yeast can get on your underwear and you can re-infect yourself. Wash your underwear in hot water and dry it in the dryer on high.
I hope this helps! Let me know if you have any other questions.
when i get them my geno was telling me to put baking soda in the tub it dries out a yeast infection but dont do it too much, ive gotten too dried out before and it brough about more problems.