Teen Mental Health Issues Community

13 year old depression?

Okay so I'm 13, I was bullied in year 7 to the point where I starved myself etc etc. Throughout my life my older sister picked on me because she wanted me to feel left out so I was crying almost every day. We've made up but my younger sister (7) is horrible she scratches and hits me and gets away with it. I no longer care about anything, I cry most nights but don't have a reason why, I feel worthless,fat, I often lower my expectations about myself ie if I'm getting my tests results back I tell myself I've done awful so I feel proud when I get it back. I almost get no support from my parents.Ive never once heard I'm proud of you come from them. I literally want to turn off my feelings and humanity,I cry because I don't want to go to school. I don't know what to do, any advice to sort my life out?
It sounds like you have a bad family, in my opinion, and the fact that they dont support you just *****. I dont think you should rely on them, because if they behave this way now, I doubt they'll be any different once you get out of school. I'm not sure how I could help in sorting your life out, but maybe you could find something that makes you happy? I really loved the Warrior Cats when I was in elementary school, and it made going to school everyday more bearable. (I drew them in class) If you have a favorite tv show, video game, anime, band or whatever, you could hold that with you for comfort maybe. Finding music that you can relate to definitely helps~
15 signs that it’s more than just the blues
Discover the common symptoms of and treatment options for depression.
We've got five strategies to foster happiness in your everyday life.
Don’t let the winter chill send your smile into deep hibernation. Try these 10 mood-boosting tips to get your happy back
For people with Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder (OCD), the COVID-19 pandemic can be particularly challenging.