How do I pull my Self together?

I have been having trouble the past few years when I was younger I had thoughts of suicide, I don't anymore but this year I have been getting angry alot for the dumbest reasons, and a start crying in my room, while harming myself with any sharp object, how do I get myself to not harm myself and is there a way I can get my anger together, also I'm 15.
Sort by: Helpful Oldest Newest
Well, being a teenager is just hard.  It really is.  There's a lot going on in your life, plus your hormones are changing.  Self-harm is never the answer, and it is indicative that you should look into getting some counseling for yourself.  Do you have a parent you can talk to? If not, another trusted adult, like a teacher or a school counselor?
Helpful - 0

You are reading content posted in the Teen Mental Health Issues Community

15 signs that it’s more than just the blues
Discover the common symptoms of and treatment options for depression.
We've got five strategies to foster happiness in your everyday life.
Don’t let the winter chill send your smile into deep hibernation. Try these 10 mood-boosting tips to get your happy back
Herpes sores blister, then burst, scab and heal.
Herpes spreads by oral, vaginal and anal sex.