Teen Mental Health Issues Community

I fell lonely

hi everyone my name is salma I'm 17years old i dont have any problems with my family my friend but i feel lonely i dont have any relattionship with boys i can't tell anyone my problems or my secret Im a hardworking student but last days i found that this studies aren't going to help me to get more friends and to be more sociable sometimes i pretends having a good friend
Are there clubs or groups that you could join in your country?  If you belonged to a hobby group of some kind, you could meet people of both genders.  I'm thinking of student groups, art hobbyists, book readers, museum goers, and other places where like-minded people meet.
15 signs that it’s more than just the blues
Discover the common symptoms of and treatment options for depression.
We've got five strategies to foster happiness in your everyday life.
Don’t let the winter chill send your smile into deep hibernation. Try these 10 mood-boosting tips to get your happy back