Teen Mental Health Issues Community

I just want to be happy.

Hey, I'm a 15 year old girl from England & I think I am depressed. I don't enjoy the things I use to enjoy, I'm always tired, some days I sleep to much, other days I can't sleep at all, I'm always sad, I cut & I have suicidal episodes.
I don't know why I feel like this exactly but I have a few guesses. I've always been lonely, I've never had best friends, just friends. I was mildly bullied in primary school. I had no friends im yr7. I've always made bad choices. If I could restart my life, I would. If I wasn't such a coward, I'd be dead by now.
I know this isn't enough information, but am I depressed? I think I am but I want to know for sure before I tell me parents, I probably won't but I just wanna know. I wanna be happy again. I've been feeling like this for such a long time. I want to be a normal teenager. Please help?
YOU ARE DEFINETLY DEPRESSED AND YOU NEED TO SEE SOMEONE ABOUT IT ASAP. Please don't do anything u WILL REGRET.  You need to see someone about this becuz YOU ARE IMPORTANT!!!!   You are not a coward  for not going thru with it. That just means YOU DON'T REALLY WANT TO DIE!! None of us do, all we want is to lead a happy, as normal as it gets life, and you deserve that!! Don't give up, with some hard work and postive reinforcement YOU CAN MAKE IT THRU THIS!!!   Take some time to write down your thoughts in a journal as this will help you and your dr to understand and come to a conclusion on what to do to start helping you. Instant results are a myth it takes time, and it can be hard, but i promise the end reult will be worth it! Tell your parents about how you feel and they can probally help you find a place to go talk to someone. You can look up counseling in  your area right here on line. I'm scared for you and i hope you take this advice!  If you kill yourself, you'll be robbing yourself of a future that can be  as great as you wish it will be!   Much love and prayer for you!  
15 signs that it’s more than just the blues
Discover the common symptoms of and treatment options for depression.
We've got five strategies to foster happiness in your everyday life.
Don’t let the winter chill send your smile into deep hibernation. Try these 10 mood-boosting tips to get your happy back