Teen Mental Health Issues Community

There is a Fly thaat keeps following me every day how to get rid of this? :(

I have been dealing with this condition for 3 years :( I have low self steem now because of this fly I dont even know what i should do :( im scared going to school because of this fly circles around me whereever i go :( i seriously need help to get rid of this misery :(
Hm, why do you feel there is a fly around you.  The average fly lifespan is very short as in less than a month.  So, three years of this sensation is a long time.  Have you spoken to your doctor about this?
Why is there a fly around you, their lifespan is like 1 month. Try speaking to your family if it’s getting you depressed If that doesn’t help then contact a counsellor.
Yes a doctor should be able to help with that. Psychiatrists are doctors who specialize in that. Nothing they haven't seen many times before.

I was similar but with the help of a good doctor we finally succeeded and now I'm fine (which is surprising).
15 signs that it’s more than just the blues
Discover the common symptoms of and treatment options for depression.
We've got five strategies to foster happiness in your everyday life.
Don’t let the winter chill send your smile into deep hibernation. Try these 10 mood-boosting tips to get your happy back
How eating more salt may actually save your life.
A deeper look into the relationship between salt and hypertension.