why do i miss many months of my period?
Help me please!!!! I am 14 years old, i have never had a boyfriend truthfully I have never had sexual intercourse with anyone, never had a first kiss, nothing but i'm really worried.The first time i had ever gotten my period was last year in around June it was going perfectly until it came to September and then it just stopped i started to miss it. It then finally came around November, went by, came to December it came, but come to January it stopped again, i then miss in february but it came in march and april but not may and june or july. I havent told my mum because i know if i tell her she will make me go to the doctors and all my life i have hated the doctors. I dont want her to worry. continuing from the period. i finally got it in august but then out of no where completely miss it again. Last month i finally got my period but before i hadn't had my period for 2 months and now this month i haven't had any notice of it coming no false alarms. I have heard of that pcos thing but i really hope its not that because in the future i definitely want kids please someone help me i dont want to go to the doctors and i just need help!!!!!!!
It's not that uncommon for young girls to miss periods. You should see your Dr though to see if this is a hormone problem. They can check your hormone levels with a blood test so if you're worried about a pelvic exam you might not even have to get one. It all depends on what your Dr thinks is best for you.