Teen Pregnancy Concerns Community

11 days late and worried

I'm am 11 days late for my period and took 2 test that came back negitive. I have been getting nauseous, sore nipples, headaches, heartburn, and I have been really tired. Yesterday it all kind stopped except the nausa, I had some really bad pain in my pelvis. It's on both sides right at the front it seems to hurt much more I'm sitting or laying down than when I'm standing. Its kinda of like a burning feeling and it doesnt feel like i hit somethings its more like my plevis feel like its farther out in my body now. I can't see a doctor for 15 days and I'm worried.
If you've already tested, and they've came back negative and you can't see your doctor for another 15 days, then unfortunately there's nothing else you can but wait. Maybe take another test (with first morning urine) in a week and see if that says anything different. By 2-3 weeks if you're testing and it's still negative then it's highly unlikely you're pregnant, and something else (like PMS) is causing this.