Teen Pregnancy Concerns Community

3 weeks late

Sooo I'm almost a month late on AF.. All tests say I'm not pregnant but I'm just still confused.
I had unprotected sex on the exact day I was ovulating and every week leading up to it and even after.
2 days after I had sex on the day I was ovulating I had light bleeding.. But this was 2 weeks before I was supposed to get my actual period. So does that mean that was my period?
The symptoms I'm having are:
headaches, light cramping, frequent urination, slight nausea, white discharge, bloating, brown areolas, and I'm finding I never seem full enough I alway wanna keep eating and i'm very suddenly cranky and sometimes very tired even when I've gotten alot of sleep.
I'm not sure what to think considering I had sex over a month ago and still no period.. But tests say no so I'm beginning to think I've just got a strange coincidence.. Any opinions?
See a doctor for a blood test.
Is it still a possibility I could be pregnant?
yes. and a beta is the most accurate way to Go
So then any ideas why the lght bleeding couldve been?