Am I pregnant?

My boyfriend and I have sex regularly. We have never had sex without a protection; we ALWAYS use a condom. I take birth control regularly except up to last month, my pharmacy didn’t get my prescription in on time and I started my pack a week late (yesterday). Last month, I got super sick and was on antibiotics. We still used a condom. I took my birth control very crazy and doubled up way too many times. The point is, we always used a condom despite the circumstances of my second form of contraception. As of recently, I have had cramps in my abdomen, small little vibrations in my abdomen, upset stomach (what could be a nervous stomach), and really sticky, clear discharge. I don’t know if these have to do with starting my new pack late, taking last month’s pack all crazy, or being completely nervous over possibly being pregnant. I know the internet is the worst place to turn for symptoms because whatever I google, it says pregnancy is a possibly which obviously freaks me out. I’m just looking for a little clarity. My body has freaked out in the past about worrying about being pregnant. Thank you for your help.
Just take a test to be exactly sure becouse when you miss 1 birth control and messes with your hormones and perioud so it can be either symptons for oate period or maybe pregnant ... but if you
Both took care of yourself and he disnt come in then your not pregnt