Teen Pregnancy Concerns Community

Am I pregnant?

I rubbed the side of a gaming controller and my cell phone on my vagina (while wearing underwear and pants) because it felt good.  I'm 15 years old, and I've never started my period.  I used to put on my brothers underwear (for cosplay).  Is it possible that I'm pregant?
COMMUNITY LEADER
You can't get pregnant by rubbing something on your vagina unless there's sperm on it.
I highly recommend you do not wear your brothers underwear unless they're clean and he has not worn them.
You really don't need to worry about your period until you're around 16. If you haven't had it by then it would be a good idea to see your Dr.