Teen Pregnancy Concerns Community

Blew Up Like A Balloon In Two Weeks?

My name is Ashley and I am 20 weeks pregnant. I am also 17. So I had a question about how big i am supposed to get and how fast? I thought it was supposed to be a gradual thing but over the past two weeks I blew up a lot
I was really small and then BAM I am huge. I gained 4 pounds but that's not what I am worried about. My size got significantly  bigger. i'm showing big time now. Is that ok? Is that normal? How often does that happen?
What you're going through is normal. Yes, it can be gradual for many women to get bigger. It can also be normal for some women to get bigger in a very short amount of time. You may stay this size for a long time and then have another growth spurt. It's hard to say.