Teen Pregnancy Concerns Community

Blood during sex/pregnancy concern?

I've had sex twice in the past twenty four hours that was unprotected. I slept with my normal partner and he did not ***, but something strange happened. I started to bleed. I was not bleeding before, but started to when we began to have sex. The bleeding continued throughout the day until now. The second time was after with a different partner. We had sex and he did *** but I'm not sure if he came inside or not. I know he did pull out and *** on my stomach. No, the bleeding has not stopped since then, but it is definitely NOT my menstrual cycle, considering I just finished my period about a week and a half ago.
My question is, is this bleeding something I should be concerned with? Might I have an STD or any other complication? My other question is, what's the likelihood that I'm pregnant if he did *** inside? Would there be any tell tale signs that he did *** inside? He told me he didn't but I'm not sure