Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close

Could I be Pregnant or am I too worried?

Okay, so i am 15 had periods since the age of 12 .. My boyfriend and I had protected sex (condom) three times in a week or so.. the first two times he didn't ejaculate inside me but the last one he did... The last time we had sex it was 2 days before my period.. Now , two days after i got my period with cramps normal flow and everything.. and my period always lasts 8 days but now i had normal to heavy flow for about 3 days and then suddently on the 4th day it started to become more and more light with brown blood.. today im on the 7th day of period and have light brown flow... Is it possible for my body to dont know i was pregnant before implantation and started my period normally but then when "implantation" happened just slowed down my period? Or am I too worried and not pregnant? please help me !!
2 Responses
15394896 tn?1468594627
you had your periods you cant be preg.....bleeding lightens after 3 days..in most cases...its just your normal periods...with a new pattern....understand it...you will have heavy flow in first 3 days like i do...but then graduaally they lighten up
I just want to ask question is Implantation bleedings last for 6 days? My Last Sex Is Sept 5 2015 and have spotting on sept 26 lasted for 6 days in two days. I use Pad
Have an Answer?

You are reading content posted in the Teen Pregnancy Concerns Community

Top Pregnancy Answerers
st. louis, MO
13167 tn?1327194124
Austin, TX
Learn About Top Answerers
Didn't find the answer you were looking for?
Ask a question
Popular Resources
Get information and tips on how to help you choose the right place to deliver your baby.
Get the facts on how twins and multiples are formed and your chance of carrying more than one baby at a time.
Learn about the risks and benefits of circumcision.
What to expect during the first hours after delivery.
Learn about early screening and test options for your pregnancy.
Learn about testing and treatment for GBS bacterium.