Aa
A
A
A
Close
Teen Pregnancy Concerns Community
4.05k Members

Could i get pregnant

I have had my period on october 30th and then one november 15th i had sex i was on top of my partner and he said he has *** and i haven't ovulated yet could i get pregnant. What are my chances.
1 Responses
Being on top will not prevent a pregnancy.
Can I ask how you know you were not ovulating? The phone apps are not a good thing to use for ovulation. The only way to know for sure when you do ovulate is to buy a kit and test for several months. Many women think they ovulate in the middle of their cycles but this is not always true. It can happen at any time during your cycle.
Yes, you could be pregnant because you used no protection. Condoms are cheap and can be bought any where. A woman's clinic will give them to you for free and you can also get other forms of birth control for free depending on your income.
You had sex 2 weeks ago so you can buy and early pregnancy test. Use it with your first morning urine.
Do you know when you're sue to start your period? You could wait until then and of you don't start then you can buy any pregnancy test, a cheaper one, and it should be accurate by the time your period is due.
Have an Answer?
Top Pregnancy Answerers
st. louis, MO
13167 tn?1327194124
Austin, TX
Learn About Top Answerers
Didn't find the answer you were looking for?
Ask a question
Popular Resources
Get information and tips on how to help you choose the right place to deliver your baby.
Get the facts on how twins and multiples are formed and your chance of carrying more than one baby at a time.
Learn about the risks and benefits of circumcision.
What to expect during the first hours after delivery.
Learn about early screening and test options for your pregnancy.
Learn about testing and treatment for GBS bacterium.