HELP PLEASE! Missed periods, still a virgin, 14 years old...what's going on?
Okay, well I'm a 14 year old girl and I missed my last period. It worried me alot even though I've never had sex. Now, my period is really late and I'm really scared and stressed. I've had a boyfriend for 3 months and I really love him, but I DO NOT let him do anything that I'm not ready for. So I'm still a virgin, and I don't plan on that changing any time soon, but anyway, I don't know what's going on. I'm afraid to tell him or my mom, because I know my mom will immediately start accusing me of being I ginormous ***** and destroying my purity WHICH I HAVEN'T DONE. The most I've done is wrapped my legs around his waist while we were in a pool. In swimsuits. So I don't think anything could've happened there...but anyway, I really need some help here. I'm scared beyond words, you guys. Please answer as soon as possible. Thank you.
UPDATE
Alright, well I took a pregnancy test today to see if I'm pregnant because I missed my period last month and I should've started yesterday but I haven't. I'm 14 and a virgin, but I've been showing some signs of pregnancy and I'm very, very scared and paranoid. I just wanted to be sure. I took one today and it said it was negative. It recommended to take it in the morning I think, but it was around 10:00 or 11:00 pm. It's been around a month since my last period should've started. I've been eating a lot less lately and I've been very stressed. I woke up with a headache yesterday and last month my stomach was cramping like period cramps. My breasts might've grown a little bit but they're not sore at all. I've been looking kinda bloated lately, but it might just be me. I know I haven't had sex, but vaginas are weird and complicated, y'know? The most "sexual" thing I ever did with my boyfriend was wrap my legs around his waist in a pool while he carried me around. In our swimsuits. And I'm PRETTY SURE he didn't ***...because we weren't really doing anything besides kissing and floating around at a waterpark. I would've known? Right? I dunno, I guess there's a lot that I still don't know. But like I said, it's been around a month and I took my pregnancy test today. I didn't really have to pee so it took a while and I was rushed to try to force it out, which is pretty impossible to do when you're peeing. I touched the absorbent part of the test for less than a second before I used it. Would this change the result? Is there anything else I should do? I feel like I'm going to miss this period as well. Should I go to a doctor? What are the odds of a false negative? BECAUSE I REALLY NEED TO KNOW. It's stressing me out so much and I'm so scared.
PS: sorry if its too much information, but I have masturbated (well not really, just feeling around) before, and I don't think my hymen could've broke, but that was a while ago.
PPS: when I missed my period the first time,I put a tampon in just to be sure, and when I took it out, it had a little light brown/pinkish stuff on it, but then that was it. I felt sick today, but I think it was just from the nerves when I told my mom...because she jumped to conclusions...
Honey you aren't pregnant. You couldn't possibly be from accidently touching you V. To put a tampon in, I've slip and it's happened a few times. It's perfectly normal. Your symptoms could be from lack of sleep and hormonal imbalance. That happens a lot when you're younger. Once you are around 19 or 20 everything will even out eventually.
Don't worry about being pregnant. You do need a male's sperm and unless you've done the deed there shouldn't be anything to worry about. You should feel better soon.
Also, try a more natural approach to treating your symptoms. Heating pads or cloths of tender or sore crampy body parts, herbal tea, WATER! Water is a fantastic helper to balance your hormones and it should make you feel a lot better. And at your age, its normal to gain some pounds so I'm sure you're fine. Don't stress out about anything too much! It will make your hormonal balance be, well, unbalanced ;) Good Luck, Love.
I'm 13 and my period is bout 3 weeks late. I am a virgin and my sleep or exersize patterns havnt changed. Is this normal? My mum keeps askin me if I e started and I'm like no not yet and coz I had a bf a few month ago I think she is suspicious and thinks we did summat, what shud I do?
I had sex in d start of dis month cautiously nd after next day I had periods which almost stayed for 3-4 days I didn't felt them normal I Dnt wanna eat something I feel crap out of it .. bt everything went clean in between us .. I Dnt undertsan y am I getting piercing needle pains in my stomach my v is even wet nd itching all d tym I feel uncomfortable in everyone I wanna b alone
I'm 12 I've been getting my period for the last year and I'm still a virgin and my period is late and I'm really scared can any one help me figure out why its not here
you're 12 which means that your period is irregular. If you are really worried and would like to address the situation, tell your mom and ask if you can go on birth control. Birth control can help regulate your period and prevent you from having a child (only until you take an additional supplement or stop taking birth control). Don't worry.
I agree. It seems like a lot of you girls are having irregular periods. This can happen the first few months or for several years and then your body starts to adjust and your periods become more regular.
Taking the birth control pill can sometimes regulate your periods and it also helps prevent an unplanned pregnancy. The pill has to be taken every day around the same time to be effective. You can't go days without taking it or it will not work. This is an option if you want to have more regular periods. Of course you also have the option to wait until you're a little older and your periods do become regular.
Any one that's having this problem should see their Dr. Once a girl starts her period it's a good idea to have a gynecologist and get yearly check ups.
for ALL the girls that fret about beinging pregnant and your a virgin... YOUR NOT PREGGERS!!!
I'm not a virgin and my period is late ..... what do I do ?
Hi my period is one mouth late and I have done a solo will this affect me as a am only 14
I done a solo yesterday and I have sex with my boyfriend on the 30th of November the 10,15,20 and the 24th of December he had a comdom all the time but we are only 14 and I really want a baby with him
Please help should we try or not
I've miss my period and i've never had si'mex and i'm really scared can someone help me.My breast have become a little big. Plzzz help me
My period has not come in 47 days and I'm 11 my mom knows but i don't want to go to the doctor how do you deal with it not coming for 6 months it would usually be good to get away from the pain but does it not worry you and i first got it in October 2015
Hi I'm Amelia and I'm 12, I got my period about a month ago but I'm about a week late and its really bugging me - but I doubt that you're pregnant, if you are too concerned go see a doctor and try to mention the topic as little as possible to your mum if she can be that jumpy and judge mental, although I got depression from keeping my worries to myself so if it gets out of order it may be for the best; she may be a little shocked at first but as your mother she will support you no matter what. Good luck❤️
so im 13, and im only like a week late but im still freaking out too lol. im a virgin but, im still worried. doctors say periods can come late do to stress, and you've not have your period very long so it doesn't really have an exact schedule. im worried too, but hopefully i start soon.
You guys there is nothing to worry about. I went 34 days without getting my 2nd period. You get you're period when your body's cycle is ready, so it's  normal to be late.
Don't worry! It is natural for a pubescent girl to not get her period regularly. It takes about a few years before it gets into a routine and even then it can become irregular. My answer is to wait it out or if it is really bothering you, tell a trusted friend or adult and ask them to take you to your local GP! They will give you suggestions on what to do. But if you are still going through puberty IT IS OK to have an irregular period. If you don't want to tell anyone just yet, you can research it online if you'd like to get more info on missed periods. Just because you haven't had a period doesn't mean you are pregnant. There are heaps of reasons as to why you could miss your period! I hope this enlightens you on your body! And please be safe not just for me but for yourself
Hi I'm 14 yrs old and I've had my period for about a year now. I'm pretty regular and I've never missed a period except for this month. Ever since I realized that I was late, my stomach has been bothering me and I haven't had that much of an appetit. I'm a virgin so I know for sure that I'm not pregnant and I don't have a boyfriend or sexually active whatsoever but I can't help but question myself. I'm really scared and if someone can help me I'd really appreciate it. Thx
HI I'm 14 and I've had my period for a year now. I've always been regular and I've never skipped a period. Except for this month. Ever since I realized I was late, my stomach has been bothering me and I haven't had such a big appetite. I have never had any sexual interactions with anyone and I don't have a boyfriend. Although I am a virgin, the thought of being pregnant still creeps up on me and makes me really scared. Please help.
Update: so today I went to the bathroom and found white stuff on my underwear... Did I ovulate? Aren't I supposed to get my period and then ovulate? I'm so confused plz help
I'm 14 and I have had a period for 2-3 years now. I'm late. I haven't gotten it at all. But when I first got my period I got it every 4 months then the end of last year and last month it was regular (every month) I am sexually active but me and my boyfriend are careful about it. My boobs are tender and I haven't ate as much as I used to. I just need to know if something is wrong and if I should be worried
Hi! Ok, there are so many other reasons your period could be late! And one of them is stress, and if your stressing about missing it or it being late, it it probs making it worse! And i mean if you have never had sex... your not pregnant, so do NOT worry about it! Just be calm and try to relax...
i am 14 i have never had sex before and i have missed my period for 9 months now/i do not want to tell my mum she maybe thinking of something else. what should i do plssssssss
Hi. Ok i am 14 i started my period of may last year and it was going fine then i missed it in September but got it again in october and November then i missed December, January, February, and so far all of march (its the 26) i have never had sex. I have been more active lately and losing weight. Please help i haven't told anyone what should i do?  Is the normal? Please tell me!
That happen to me but I am so scared because I haven't gotten it in this month and the month is almost over and my stomach hurts a lot
Answer plz
Well I haven't gotten mine this month as well probably will I'm April but hopefully not on my bday to normal if you exercise and eat a little or drink coffee a lot
I'm 13 and a virgin and my period also hasn't come since end of February. It's usually quite regular . I'm very very very worried. Though I know I shouldn't be because I'm a virgin. I'm still nervous. Please help
I'm 15 and have never had sex before. And My period is 3 weeks late and I'm starting to worry cause I have been vomiting and no acting myself and also eating alot. 5 weeks ago I had to use a boys public toilet while traveling, I am very worried cause I have a big career ahead of me. HELP PLEASE!!
You're fine. In the first three or so years your period will be on and off. Sometimes it'll be a week in between them sometimes it'll be months and months between. You're fine and have no reason to worry, but if you're extremely worried ask a doctor about it
I am 13 and im a virgin and I haven't had my period in 7 days please tell me what's wrong with me????
Don't worry about it, this has happened to me it's stress keep calm and eliminate stress from ur life
I'm 14 my first period was around 2013 in November I never had another one till a girl punched me in the stomach that was maybe 2013 or 2014 and my last period was in may 2015 in school and I haven't had one since but I've also had sex during the years of 2011-2013 and I'm 14 now and I'm worried
Well I am smart and if you had sex with your bf well then the girl that punched you in the stomach either in 2013 or 2014 he might have gotten you pregnant and that is odd for a girl like you if you are the only 1 who didn't have any more periods in 2015 but only 1 that is am serious problem that could only mean that you are absolutely gonna have a baby...
I'm 14 I had sex in april 11-2016
My period is about to be 2 months late
I took 2 pregnancy  test  both negative
Idk what to do
I am 13 years old and my period is late never had any sexual contacts with anybody but All of u dont worry its normal I read this thing on the internet about periods its normal my friend had it just calm and dont be stressed enjoy the days without your period !! So dont  worry and chill it's natural :))
OMG SAME. well actually I'm lesbian, so I have a girlfriend so no chance of pregnancy. But the last time I had my period was at the end of April and it is already July! I know that I am definitely not pregnant, but I do nott know how this could be happening. In your case, you are totally okay. it is normal to miss a period.
All of you guys chill. Im 15 and its totally normal to be late. You know you can track when your next period will be
All you have to do is count 28 days ahead (a typical cycle.)
Dont worry if it's late. I've had mine for almost 5 years and it still skips around. If your a virgin you can't be pregnant unless your the next Mary. Which I doubt.
im 13 and 2 weeks late and i had never had sex. i read some of the comments and im am  starting to calmdown but it is weird b/c it is my first time being late
I'm 11 and I think about 3-4 months late, but I've never had sex. {{And I mean I do feel around sometimes, but it's normal}}. I'm really freaking out because I went to a friends house and didn't know there would be drinking. The dad there is pretty unstable and I think I could have been raped. But It's highly unlikely. I'm really scared though. But on your hand, it's normal to miss a period for 2 Weeks. Your period stops if you're stressed.
I'm 14 and my period was due over a week ago which isn't much but I keep freaking out. I'm not cramping or throwing up and I'm not craving anything. My period is just gone.
Tell me why Im in the same situation.
im having the same problem im 14,i missed my period last month,im just trying to find answers,im so scared...i cant tell my mom cause she'll jump to conclusions
Yes same as well.. I  turning 14 this month and its been one month and a half since my last period. I've been very worried and stressed but I am definetly a virgin! I've told my mother befor but she didn't know why..I am in a swim team and I swim everyday as my sport. I know that this is probably the cause of it but when does it stop?? I can't stop swimming practice becaude it's a sport I am committed to but..I don't know this is all making so stressed. Please help.
Hey guys I'm am 13 years old almost 14....and I missed my period for the past two months and I'm a virgin.....AND I'M FREAKING OUT!!!!.... PLEASE HELP ME!!!!!!
I'm 14 and 9 days late on my period and I tried looking it up and it said "your pregnant" but I'm a virgin and I have never had sex nor do I have a boy friend so I'm very confused. I've had period cramps and hard breast and I know that's signs of your period starting or are on your period and sometime I feel like I've started, but when I go to the bathroom nothing is there. I've had my period late by a month before and it came back so I'm not that scared, but I'm still confused. So does anyone have answers on why this is happening?
Well stress can prevent you from having your period and if your exercising that can prevent it , it is normal if you miss it just try to not be to concerned if you don't get it acouple more months down the line 3-4 then tell your mum to see a doctor as it could be something wrong
Plz help i dont know whats going on and i think my period just left me and im still a virgin and its crazy and i dont know what to do its been 2 weeks
2 weeks late? Or its been 2 weeks since u have gotten it?
Ur not
I have missed almost 2 months of my period and i haven't had sex! if u have answers for me please shoot me a text at 717-269-6115
Dont worry about it. Eating less and stress can cause late periods mine is 19 days late and I've never had sex..... I have a lot of assignments due next week and its stressing me out and when Im stressed I tend to eat a lot less. So dont worry about it, you stressing is making it worse and when you are young you tend to miss your periods for a few months so its natural
Omg same with me! Please comment back if you figured out what was wrong. Thank you!!
Ok so help me my period is 45 days late and the only sexual thing I've done is kiss someone once and I know that does nothing so help me I'm a virgin and I'm 45 days late plz answer quickly I'm very scared
I need help I;ll be fifteen next month and I started my period when I had just turned 13 but i have not had my period for over a year and Ive never fooled around. When I was a baby I had to have my uterus stretched but I do t know if that would affect me now please help
Same I'm 14 my period was supost to come yesterday the 14th, I've had my period for 3 months but this is the first I've missed it I've never ever ever had sex in my life so idk what could cause it, I've got the cramps tho and this is the worst I've had cramps. I've not been eating as much recently as I just got braces so I couldn't eat as much but I'm back to normal eating now I'm really scared does anyone have any idea what this could be if you know please reply :)
im going through the same thing idk what to do
I'm 14 and I missed 2 periods I'm a virgin
Hi, my name is Abby and I'm turning  14 next month. Its December and I haven't had my period since the summer. I PMS every month but no period comes. I'm starting to worry that there is something wrong with me. Ive always had irregular periods for 2 years. Im scared to tell my mom because she might take me to the doctor and i don't want people to look at me down there.  So when my mom gets her period, i wait for mine since I'm in sync with her. But my period never comes. Will my period permanently stop? If you can help email me ***@**** thanks
me too oh my gosh what can i do
What's wrong if u haven't got your period in 2months and your virgin
Me too, can someone help us. I'm scared I keep peeing randomly as well and white stuff is coming on my pants ALOT. I lied to my friends about a wet spot saying it was my period when it was the white stuff seeping through. No cramps just blotting and no throwing up but the blottings fading so I don't think I'm pregnant. I'm a Definite virgin I never had sex neither let someone touch me anywhere near that area not anyoneee. Help PLEASE
The white stuff is the vagina cleaning itself but this all is sounding exactly like what's happening to me right now omg
Im a boy sooo im just taking all this it but sounds to me like your scared so here is somthing inspirational your gonna be all right bro
I'm a virgin I hadn't have my period well I did but for only two days help? It wasn't heavy and not light
ask your mom if she had her period every month . if you mom didn't have it every month you could just be like her and not have it every month
I know how you feel Im in the same boat but Ive been looking into it and stress sports loss in weight and even just genetic makeup can cause it Im a tad worried but Ill wait a bit longer if it doesnt come after 3-4 months TELL YOUR MOM  as it could be something very serious
Me too!! Im a 13 year old girl and my expected day of my period is 1 weeks late almost 2 weeks!! Im still a virgin and i dont have boyfriend but im not planning to after college.. I really scared and i have told my mom and dad about this.. Im definetly NOT pregnant! Whats happening? And im having these weird slimey green things that comes out a litle intead of white or period..
I don;t have an answer but I;m 12 I haven;t had my period for 2 months now green/yellow discharge the Oder kinda spells like copper. I havent had sex cause duh Im twelve wth plus Im lesbian so why would I have sex?? The only sexual thing Ive done was airhumped my blanket but I did this for a while but stopped once I started my period then just randomly I started missing my periods and I;ve looked into it and it might be an infection witch I hope it isnt or it could just be late.. but I dont do sports Im not stressed and I just don&t know if I dont have it for 4 months even though I dontwant to Im gonna tell my mom
Okay hi I;m the same. Me and my boyfriend have done things just not sex and I am 100% a virgin his penis has never even been near me just his hand. But Im really worried as it has been nearly 2 months and the past 3 days IVe felt really sick and periody but still nothing has happened
Omg same except I'm 13 years old. I'm really scared. I have this app to track my period and it says I'm 6 days late!! I started my period May 9th and it was definitely my period, stomach cramps, bloating, mood swings, bleeding. And now it's a month and 6 days later and I still haven't started it! I told my mom and she said it's ok because when she first started she didn't always get her period every month. I still don't know if she was just trying to make up something to make me feel less scared. I really want to go to the doctor just to be sure, but before I do I want to see if it's really needed for me to go to the doctor? Please reply ASAP! Really really scared. I'm definitely not pregnant. I'm a virgin and I've never even had a boyfriend before, so that can't be it! Is there something wrong with me?
This answer is for everyone in this situation the liquids are vaginal discharge are keeping the vaginal clean and making sure it's not dry. The female menstrual cycle isn't completely normal until age 20 your period may be missed a month or 2 it's completely normal and healthy..
Don't worry. It's normal, and it will sometimes skip a month or two. Just be happy that you don't have to deal with it that month. Plus, if you haven't had sex, you definitely are NOT pregnant. You need the male's sperm, and if you haven't EVER had sex, then it's not possible for you to be pregnant.
Sometimes you dont get it for awhile if your seriously stressed or nervous. I know. My cousin had that happen to her for like a few months too.
Calm down, you aren’t pregnant. You’re just having irregular periods. That is normal. When did you start getting your periods? If it was only this year, then you don’t have anything to worry about. If it was a year ago, then you’re probably still good. If not, it might be what you’re eating or even what you’re doing in school. Stress could do it. It could be anything but I highly doubt you’re pregnant because you said you were a virgin.
Omg, thanks becouse i am having the same problem
Thank you so much, I am now going through the same problem, I just started mine this year!
Hey I’m 13 and I’m a virgin and I haven’t had my period in a month and I’m having cramps and all of that what do I do ???  
hey how many months can you go with out your period??????
Same is happening to me its been a year tho and i still haven't had my period and im scared