Teen Pregnancy Concerns Community

Heavy spotting after period ending?

I am a sexually active 18 year old girl. My period just ended-or was supposed to, the last day being last Friday. That Friday night I had sex but the condom broke whilst he came in me. I still had brownish blood that night and thought nothing of it as I usually get that on my last day. Saturday, Sunday and Monday I was fine but I had sex on Tuesday and bled a bit during which I disregarded as it was rougher than usual but now I have been heavily spotting for Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday. Am I pregnant? What is wrong with me?
Is the spotting brown like how it was at the end of your period? It could just be left over blood from your period. Usually ovulation occurs midway through your cycle. Depending on when you usually ovulate you could be at risk for pregnancy. But you wouldn't be showing symptoms now even if you were. I think if you just give it a little time the spotting will stop and you will be okay. Make sure to be safe!