Aa
A
A
A
Close
Teen Pregnancy Concerns Community
4.03k Members

Light pink discharge, slight cramps, & more. Possible pregnancy?

I am not looking for criticizing, if you have nothing but advice, please do not post it.

Obviously, I have been having sex. I had unprotected sex a few times on the time where I would be ovulating if my cycle was 28 days. I have never measured, so I'm not exactly sure how long my cycle really is.

I have slight cramps as if I'm going to have my period, but its a little bit too soon for when I would normally see mine. I had my last period Oct. 23rd.

I was getting slight pink discharge for about a day, and it was nothing like period spotting at all. That same day it started to hurt when I peed, so I had no idea if it were a UTI vs. being pg.

I took a uti test and it said POSSIBLE, uti. What a pain in my butt....

I had some thicky stretchy mucus last night, that when I looked it up said it were fertility mucous. I want to know if I should go and get checked for an infection, I do not have any odor or other signs of infection.

1 Responses
1072551 tn?1258206866
Honestly, any answer anyone can give you on here is just guess work, because it could go either way, uti, or pregnancy. It does sound very possible that you have a uti since it hurts when you pee so I would get that checked out asap. I had one that turned into a kidney infection and it is NO fun. and the blood could possibly be from a uti. As far as the mucus, again you really never know. It could be anything or it could be nothing.

If you dont get your period by the end of the month take a test.
Have an Answer?
Top Pregnancy Answerers
st. louis, MO
13167 tn?1327197724
Austin, TX
Learn About Top Answerers
Didn't find the answer you were looking for?
Ask a question
Popular Resources
Get information and tips on how to help you choose the right place to deliver your baby.
Get the facts on how twins and multiples are formed and your chance of carrying more than one baby at a time.
Learn about the risks and benefits of circumcision.
What to expect during the first hours after delivery.
Learn about early screening and test options for your pregnancy.
Learn about testing and treatment for GBS bacterium.