Teen Pregnancy Concerns Community

Light pink discharge, slight cramps, & more. Possible pregnancy?

I am not looking for criticizing, if you have nothing but advice, please do not post it.

Obviously, I have been having sex. I had unprotected sex a few times on the time where I would be ovulating if my cycle was 28 days. I have never measured, so I'm not exactly sure how long my cycle really is.

I have slight cramps as if I'm going to have my period, but its a little bit too soon for when I would normally see mine. I had my last period Oct. 23rd.

I was getting slight pink discharge for about a day, and it was nothing like period spotting at all. That same day it started to hurt when I peed, so I had no idea if it were a UTI vs. being pg.

I took a uti test and it said POSSIBLE, uti. What a pain in my butt....

I had some thicky stretchy mucus last night, that when I looked it up said it were fertility mucous. I want to know if I should go and get checked for an infection, I do not have any odor or other signs of infection.

Honestly, any answer anyone can give you on here is just guess work, because it could go either way, uti, or pregnancy. It does sound very possible that you have a uti since it hurts when you pee so I would get that checked out asap. I had one that turned into a kidney infection and it is NO fun. and the blood could possibly be from a uti. As far as the mucus, again you really never know. It could be anything or it could be nothing.

If you dont get your period by the end of the month take a test.