Teen Pregnancy Concerns Community

On depo for a year and now having pregnacy symptoms?

Could I be pregnant? I have been on depo shot for a year and had unprotected sex april 1st, im experiencing pregnancy symptoms like frequent headaches, movement in my lower abdomen, back pain, fatigue, and nausea. I have had food cravings but when i took a test it was negative 17 days after the sex. Did i take it too early? Please help could i be pregnant?
No you didn't take it too early, you would be getting a positive if you were pregnant. Many things can cause pregnancy like symptoms!
I just read your title.... it is the depo shot doing this to you!
the depo-shot gives you pregnancy like symptoms. not sure about the abdominal movement though... the shot is 99% effective. I would say you are not pregnant.