Pregnancy Question?

On the 20th of April, I have my boyfriend a hand job and he ejaculated on my hand. I went to the bathroom and wiped off my hand on a toilet tissue. By accident, I accidentally wiped myself with the same toilet tissue. I noticed about 5-10 seconds after and immediately wiped myself again with a clean toilet tissue (I know, I'm really absent-minded). It was 14 days after my last period. I got my period on the 4th of May, and it lasted 5 days (It usually lasts 7). The blood was brown at the start, red in the middle, and brown at the end. So, as of now, I have been worrying like crazy and I have some symptoms. My period is one day late and I'm really terrified that I'm one of those girls that get periods during pregnancy. Can anyone please help me?
Unless you have penetrative sex you are probably 100% not pregnant
I know you posted this question before and the answer is the same, you're not pregnant. Sperm can not live long at all outside the body. By the time you wiped with that tissue the sperm was not alive any more. You did have a period after this happened. You're only a day late and this can happen so try to relax because if you're stressed that can make it late.