Teen Pregnancy Concerns Community

Um...I'm really scared there might be something wrong with me, please help

So...i haven't gotten my period for awhile now. I'm not really one to count down the days but i just know about the time when I'm supposed to start and I've always been right. I'm 15 and a virgin so i don't think i could be pregnant.I've never even kissed a boy! I'm way too shy and antisocial for that lol. But anyways my breasts are kinda sore and I've always had a fairly regular period. I've told my family and they don't know what's going on either... Should i wait a few more weeks or go to the doctor as soon as i can? I just really really don't want a docter to be looking....there. Like i said, I'm super shy but i don't know what else to do. I'm scared about whats wrong...please help.