Teen Pregnancy Concerns Community

Unprotected sex during periods

I'm 21 i had sex on the 2nd day of my periods i asked my bf to get me the pill but he said i dont need it he says i won't get pregnant because im bleeding,im worried today is my 5th day of periods and the blood flow is more like spotting can i still have ecp to not get pregnant please help me
I would not have sex on the fifth day of your cycle, counting from day 1 of the period.  You could ovulate at any time, frankly, and besides, sperm can live up to 5 or some research says 6 days and be still viable, in your reproductive tract.  This would take you up to day 11 of your cycle, and lots of women ovulate between day 8 and day 11.  Get on the pill, sweetheart, or an IUD, and do not let a boyfriend who wants unprotected sex be your advisor on birth control.
Where I said "I would not have sex on the fifth day ..." I meant of course "In your shoes, I would not"
He is a doctor aswell my periods ended today should you think i should get the pill there are so many types of ecp should i get 120hr one?
And my mom wants me to visit a gynecologist im  so stressed out and he doesn't even care .plus from june till now my periods came twice a month this is very frustrating for me .
OK, so you are asking not if you are safe on day 5 to have more sex, you are asking if you were safe to have it on day 2, and whether you should get the morning-after pill?  I would not.  It is unlikely that you got pregnant on day 2 of your cycle, and it is unlikely that a morning-after pill would do much good by now.  You 'could' get the 120-hour one, but that would be overkill, I think.  It's not like morning-after pills are good for your body.  Why aren't you on birth control, if you have a doctor boyfriend?  It doesn't seem like there are many excuses left if you are with someone with access to the medical system.
Just relying on him now btw thanks alot. every time i ask him if i get pregnant what will happen and he gets mad at me that its not my thing to worry. I will kill him if i get pregnant. I don't want to have sex he don't understand this :/