Teen Pregnancy Concerns Community

What do you think?

Ok so I had sex with my bf about 3weeks ago, a week after sex I had light bleeding, I thought it was my period but it didn't get heavy like I usually am on the first 2 days, it lasted 4 days, I toke a pregnancy test 4 days before my period it's negative, then I waited 2 days before my period negative, then am 4 days late now about 2 be 5 days late nd on day 6 am be exactly 3 weeks that's if Iam, I toke a pregnancy test today it came out negative do u think I can still be pregnant, 1 more thing I use the withdrawal method
The withdrawal method doesn't work. You definitely could be.. Wait a few days and test with morning urine.. and if you **** get a period or positive in 2 weeks.. I'd say go see your doctor.
I will have to wait I guess,  do you think that 7 days is late? Should I worry, I think am go take a blood test next week, I need to know ASAP because I currently broke up with my bf before I tarted worrying about this