Teen Pregnancy Concerns Community

am I pregnant? help please

Good evening, so a few days ago I gave my boyfriend a handjob and supposedly precum came out, then he fingered me deep.
I am very afraid about this, and I’ve been told many times that it is psychosomatic, but I want to be sure so it won't get worse. I'm not even sure precum came out anyway, but I would like someone's legit answer on this, it keeps me awake at night.
I have not had symptoms (just bloating) whatsoever but is it possible for symptoms to show up this early? I took a homemade pregnancy test and it was negative, but it was probably too early. I'm afraid to tell my parents since they'll probably get super angry at me. Help!