Teen Pregnancy Concerns Community

am i gone have my p. tha holee mnth

i took the next day pill and i had my period the next day... after 2 weeks i had it again i just wannt to know why am i still on my period its been 7 days when it usalyy ends on the 5 day" and then at night it goes away and when i wake up it comes out ?? helpp me plzz
Sounds like it's due to the Emergency Contraceptive you took. It's not uncommon for them to do this to your body. It's a massive dose of hormones being released, and are terrible for you to take. (This is why it's recommended to use a 2x a year max, and only if needed) You can see a doctor, and they might be able to give you something to help with the bleeding. It should end on its own though before long. I would also advise you into looking into proper birth control, and make sure you always use condoms.
thankkss alooot i mean i posted this same question n yahoo nd this chik is like you might have aids im like wtf i got soo scared
Well of course any STD can never be ruled out until you are tested (which you should always do before you have unprotected sex with anyone -- I made my husband get tested before I was intimate with him) but bleeding like that isn't typical of HIV. Just be careful to always protect your personal health. If you don't care, no one else will either.