MedHelp.org will cease operations on May 31, 2024. It has been our pleasure to join you on your health journey for the past 30 years. For more info, click here.

healthy diet issue

hello everyone!
i have a problem.....i dont eat any kind of vegetables except potatoes & corn(but ppl say those dont count because they are starches). And im scared that if i dont eat any that my baby wont get all the nutrition that it needs. I've tried to eat different ones but it doesnt work out. Is there any other healthy food that will make up for the veggies? Someone told me that my prenantal vitamins arent enough i need more nutrition. I want my baby to be very healthy.
Sort by: Helpful Oldest Newest
thanks ima try to try one of the V8s
Helpful - 0
oh okay & thanks! oh yea i forgot about salad i can eat that & some fruits
Helpful - 0
You could also try V-8 they have so many different flavors now.
Helpful - 0
You don't even like salad?  I know a lot of people who dislike cooked veggies, but it is often because of how they are prepared.  Sometimes it is possible to eat frozen veggies (like frozen peas) even if you don't like them cooked, or grilled veggies (boy are grilled good compared to boiled or steamed.  Try those fancy baby string beans you can get in the freezer case, or grilled asparagus with a spray of vinegar and sprinkle of salt.  If you really, really cannot eat one veggie (not even salads? are you sure?) go for the dark-colored fruits, like blueberries and cherries.
Helpful - 0

You are reading content posted in the Teen Pregnancy Concerns Community