help pregnancy??

ok i had sex like 7 times 2 days ago all within 12 hours and we didnt use protection bc the condoms we had didnt fit his **** he has a larger ****... well he said he didnt *** in me but he didnt *** when he pulled out but he said it was bc he had to go to the bathroom really bad so he couldnt *** ( he didnt go at all in that 12 hour time span).. at the time i was ovulating and i felt fine when i went to sleep but when i woke up i felt sicker than a dog everytime i stood up i felt the need to throw up and i did this morning too ? is it possible  i could feel the baby implanting? bc he does pre *** alot and i know u can get pregnant off precum... all advice is acceptable but if u have nothing nice to say and r gonna say how stupid we were please move along bc were old enough to have a child.
Read more
Follow
Upvote - 0
Of course you know you could be pregnant if you're having unprotected sex. There is no way you would be having any pregnancy symptoms with a couple of days though.
i heard you can feel preg symptoms early after i had sex 4 days after my began to get sore and continued and currently I'm 4 days late and ive been having white discharge and sometimes mistaking it that my period has  come everyone said that its impossible to feel symptoms early but still no period I'm going to wait 7/4 to test god luc