Teen Pregnancy Concerns Community

pregnancy?

Has any body had a clear/white discharge instead of period and found out they were pregnant?
as much as you may(or may not) want to hear it....yes.....the 1st time i was pregnant, i had a white discharge in leiu of a period for 2 months....with this pregnancy, i had the same thing...a period in dec, then the discharge in jan, feb, march....maybe even april, but idk.....however, sometimes it can be the discharge you have while ovulating, or an infection.....does it smell, burn/itch?
no it doesnt burn itch or nothing but earlier it had a little yellow for one time and now its just white and clear but a hpt keeps saying negative
when was your last period?
june 10th but i started the nuva ring wore it for 3 weeks and took it out saturday and still no period, at first i had breast tenderness but its starting to go away! but i still have discharge, tired alot, cramping, headaches
that all can be from you stopping your bc
It can be from the birthcontrol but it also could be pregnancy.. I would take a test to be on the safe side.... I also had the clear/ white discharge when I found out I was pregnant. Keep us posted on what you find out, but I would def test.