Aa
A
A
A
Close
Teen Pregnancy Concerns Community
4.03k Members

pregnancy?

Has any body had a clear/white discharge instead of period and found out they were pregnant?
14 Responses
334776 tn?1249972181
as much as you may(or may not) want to hear it....yes.....the 1st time i was pregnant, i had a white discharge in leiu of a period for 2 months....with this pregnancy, i had the same thing...a period in dec, then the discharge in jan, feb, march....maybe even april, but idk.....however, sometimes it can be the discharge you have while ovulating, or an infection.....does it smell, burn/itch?
no it doesnt burn itch or nothing but earlier it had a little yellow for one time and now its just white and clear but a hpt keeps saying negative
334776 tn?1249972181
when was your last period?
june 10th but i started the nuva ring wore it for 3 weeks and took it out saturday and still no period, at first i had breast tenderness but its starting to go away! but i still have discharge, tired alot, cramping, headaches
that all can be from you stopping your bc
290867 tn?1333572878
It can be from the birthcontrol but it also could be pregnancy.. I would take a test to be on the safe side.... I also had the clear/ white discharge when I found out I was pregnant. Keep us posted on what you find out, but I would def test.
Have an Answer?
Top Pregnancy Answerers
st. louis, MO
13167 tn?1327197724
Austin, TX
Learn About Top Answerers
Didn't find the answer you were looking for?
Ask a question
Popular Resources
Get information and tips on how to help you choose the right place to deliver your baby.
Get the facts on how twins and multiples are formed and your chance of carrying more than one baby at a time.
Learn about the risks and benefits of circumcision.
What to expect during the first hours after delivery.
Learn about early screening and test options for your pregnancy.
Learn about testing and treatment for GBS bacterium.