really sore breast

basically i thought i was treated for gonorrhea but i still had it so i got retreated any way before i was treated and after i was retreated ive been having really sore breast and sleeping alot i pushed my nipple into my breast and it was really sore this has been going on for almost 12 days and i read when having a std u can experience pregnancy symptoms.
Read more
Follow
Upvote - 0
Hi!
Generally breast pain that comes and goes and disappears in between is due to fibroadenosis. This is a benign condition and often there is no lump associated with it. It generally responds to drugs like Danazol.  It is often a symptom of pre menstrual syndrome. Pain felt primarily under left breast is often due to acidity and gastric reflux and since you are on medications, this could be the likely cause. It can also be due to costochondritis. Wear good support bras. Eat healthy. Avoid excess salt intake and excess caffeine. Please inform your doctor about this. Take care!

The medical advice given should not be considered a substitute for medical care provided by a doctor who can examine you. The advice may not be completely correct for you as the doctor cannot examine you and does not know your complete medical history. Hence this reply to your post should only be considered as a guiding line and you must consult your doctor at the earliest for your medical problem.