Teen Pregnancy Concerns Community

sperm life

my girlfriend gave me a hand job. then my sperm came contact with her hand. we wipe it off with a towel. the air is cool in my car because the air condition was on. then i drive her home about 15mins drive. then we eat about 30mins to 1hr. will the sperm survive in her hand long enough before she took a half bath. we did not have sex or anything i did not touch her vigina. she  is still a virgin. it happened on June 6 but she is  vomiting and dizzy on June 16 up to today, is it possible that she is pregnant please reply. we are really scared
Once sperm is dry, it's dead. It has a life span of a few minutes to a few hours. Vomiting and dizziness can be anything, including illness.
If she wiped her hands off and took a bath an hour later...the sperm would be dead.
Shes not pregnant. relax. shes probably just caught a bug.