wondering if this is it

I had a question but first I want to start of and say congrats. basically my last period was sept 8 ended sept 14 I read on a ovulation calculator calendar it said I would be ovulating around the 18th thru the 24th and I had sex the 19th.  Eleven days later yesterday the 29th I went to the bathroom and saw a little red dot/spot on tissue and it went away had cramps and several hrs it happened again I thought it was my period coming but immediately went away. Is this implantation bleeding?
Sort by: Helpful Oldest Newest
It very much could be implmantion bleeding. Wait until you are due for your period if you still have not started it then take a pregnancy test with first urion of the day
Helpful - 0
Thankyou for your help
Helpful - 0

You are reading content posted in the Teen Pregnancy Concerns Community