Temporomandibular Joint & Muscle Community
932 Members

Jaw replacement and chin correction can be done in one surgery?

I already had 4surgeries for my my tmj problem..now I have been suggested to go for one side jaw replacement surgery...I need chin correction as well so I want to is these both surgeries can be done in one surgery..? As per my knowledge both surgeries precautions are opposite so they can't be done together but my maxillofacial surgeon is saying it can be done altogether but am confused so just looking for a second opinion... please answer me as soon as possible..