Temporomandibular Joint & Muscle Community
932 Members

Sharp pain in top of head when bending over, coughing, sneezing

For about a month, anytime I bend over, sneeze, cough or laugh I get a sharp pain in the top of my head. It only lasts until the action is done and doesn’t continue to hurt. As soon as the pressure is released from the action the pain is gone. This is also accompanied by a full feeling in my inner ear and what feels like an abundance of pressure on the right side of my head. I’ve seen the ENT and he says sinuses are perfect. What could this be?
It does sound TMJ related; a visit to the dentist should make it clear.