Temporomandibular Joint & Muscle Community
933 Members

jaw problems

hi, i had my wisdom teeth removed in surgery just over a month ago and i am a little concerned. my jaw isstill not quite right, i am not able to open my mouth fully, i am limited to two fingers high. my jaw when opens is slightly ascew, also when my jaw open there is a lump under my leftear and not on the right... please help
Seeing a tmj specialist or manipulative therapist , such as Osteopath or chiropractor, who is familiar with tmj manipulation, is advised.
Go to an oral surgeion / tmj specialist to see what is going on